This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
La Fiamma srl Via Monte Carmelo 3 – 00166 Roma
Email address of the Owner: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Mode and place of processing of collected data
Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to Data) hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures; the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties. In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data. You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
- When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
- At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Registration and authentication, Access to accounts on third party services, Management of payments, Infrastructure monitoring, Interaction with live chat platforms, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Address management and sending of email messages, Analytics, Displaying content from external platforms, Commercial affiliation, Interaction with support and feedback platforms, Management of user databases, Management of support and contact requests and Hosting and backend infrastructure. To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
By registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Application may be transmitted. The email address of the User could also be added to this list as a result of registration to this Application or after making a purchase. Personal Data collected: email.
Address management and sending email
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User. These services may also allow us to collect data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the User, as well as to the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
MailUp (MailUp S.P.A.)
MailUp is an email address management and sending service provided by MailUp S.P.A. .
Personal Data collected: email.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this application and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Widget Video YouTube (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content display service managed by Google Inc. that allows this application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Tracking conversions of Google AdWords (Google Inc.)
Google AdWords Conversion Tracking is a statistics service provided by Google Inc. that links data from the Google AdWords ad network with actions taken within this Application.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network. This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Management of support and contact requests
This type of service allows this application to manage support and contact requests received via email or through other tools, such as the contact form. The Personal Data processed depend on the information provided by the User within the messages and the instrument used for communication (for example, the email address).
This type of service has the function of hosting data and files that allow this application to work, allow distribution and provide a ready-to-use infrastructure to provide specific features of this application. Some of these services work through geographically dispersed servers in different locations, making it difficult to determine the exact location where Personal Data is stored.
Hosting Solutions (Genesys Informatica S.R.L.)
Hosting Solutions is a webhosting and domain name registration service of Genesys Informatica S.R.L.
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Custom Audience is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. which connects the activity of this Application with the Facebook advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and e-mails.
Additional user rights
Never and for any reason do we sell or rent User Data to third parties. The only uses of the Data are those highlighted in this policy. Users are the sole owners of their Data and may request their modification or cancellation at any time.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Owner deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
More information on treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.